Sunday, November 10, 2013

at the beginning

| | 0 comments
after year of hiatus or basically years of moving on from my 12-years-old-phase and regretting the fact that I've made such an embarrassing blog, I decided to make another blog. more artsy (hopefully) and less embarrassing (certainly). I'm still thinking whether this blog will turn into a food / fashion / photography / art / music (or all five of them simultaneously) blog but it can wait until later. anyway I'm currently helping waiting for my friend to finish her work in our campus' art studio, which is a very interesting place to go to if you exclude the daily dose of excessive dust and occasional visits from rats (not exaggerating). stuck being a business student, my life is pretty much boring, thus the reason of my daily visit to the art studio. I've always felt that I have passion in art. that being said, reality is indeed a harsh place. pursuing your dreams turn out to be a lot harder than what I've expected (cut the convo short, my art portfolio got rejected). Albeit the result is disappointing, I'm now working hard to get a double degree in both business and art, fingers crossed. there goes my first post..



and here's me channeling my inner 5-years old. I'm off to buy KFC now. Oh and I'm meidy but you can call me jake x

-M


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin