Monday, November 11, 2013

this and that is life

| | 0 comments

pampering myself with good music and food which pictures I deliberately did not take because you'd be surprised of how gluttonous I am If I did is one out of many ways to heal my ongoing heartache due to my midterm-exam. I still have two more subjects but let's pretend that hell mid-term has ended (another excuse for having tons of snack piling up on my desk). As David Choi has said (or sang), it's a monday and I got so much to do. School being school, they won't give us break even after we finish our mid-term. I went for a morning lecture earlier today and spent the whole 2 hours listening to our lecturer's "oh and that time when I was…wait, let's not talk about that, let's continue on our subject!" on repeat and trying my best not to fall asleep. After the bell rang, we scurried our way out of the classroom as fast as 5-years-old kids chasing an ice cream truck (hey, physically 18 but mentally 8, forever young, get over it). At that moment I realized that summer has finally ended. The weather in taipei is pretty unpredictable (let's pretend I don't have a weather app on my phone) seeing the huge gap of difference between yesterday and today's weather. I had an early dinner in MOS (yay to junk food) and helped myself with a generous portion of typical taiwanese grass-jelly and bobas for dessert. I always eat more than I should and regret the aftereffects (now a constant reminder for me to limit my sugar consumption). there goes my second post, I'm turning in for the night. x

-M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin