Monday, November 18, 2013

color of autumn

| | 6 comments
there are numerous inexplainable reasons of why I still ate ice cream even when I was (and am still) sick. In my defense, having been born and raised in a tropical country, it is only natural to get sick after experiencing the extreme climate change. Anyway, Nadia's last day in taipei was my number one excuse of why I guiltlessly ate a cup of cold gelato (and some spoonful of ice cream) in a 16° C weather while being sick (proven with this crime evidence).  Our visit to 8%ice was actually unplanned, we were only walking around randomly but hey, we'd be lying if we said we wouldn't enter an ice cream parlor which is recommended by practically everyone (plus the building was so pretty). It was actually my second time there and it wasn't as crowded my first visit there. The staff were very friendly to tolerate our my broken chinese. (rest assured, people. they speak apprehensible english). Torn between hojicha with honey and blueberry banana sorbet, I finally chose the latter while Nadia ordered a cone of sesame-slash-matcha ice cream, they're NT$100 each. We went straight home after taking a lot of polaroids (also after gaining a lot of confused stares from strangers).


8%ice 冰淇淋專門店

Address: No 6 Lane 13, Yong Kang Street, Daan District, Taipei City

Today was pretty laid-back since my lecturer announced that our test was cancelled. I'm feeling a bit feverish so I'm spending the day listening to nujabes and watching The Great Gatsby (and crying my heart out while doing so). x

-M

6 comments:

  1. very nice *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i love this post! and love your blog <3
    would you mind to follow each other? :)

    Kisses from Hong Kong :*

    www.basic-classic.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/basicclassic
    www.instagram.com/Andianti_

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for dropping by and sure! followed you already :)

      Delete
  3. Very cute color :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete

Follow on Bloglovin