Wednesday, November 27, 2013

heart skipped a beat

| | 0 comments






basically a compilation of photos indicating where I was these past two weeks. despite the fact that they were two hectic weeks, they've been indescribably fun (although I can't say that I've actually done anything productive except for attending lectures and doing some sketching). it's probably just me getting all the good vibes, like if there are days when all you see are rainbow and butterflies (as quoted from adam levine) then these past few days were the ones. I'm waiting for the weekend to come sooner for I'm going to search for new cafés and hunt some photos. I get lost often but that's one of the perks of being a wanderlust; you fall in love with places you've never been before. x 

-M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin