Wednesday, December 4, 2013

once upon a december

| | 0 comments
you know it's already the last month of the year when everywhere you see is literally decorated with christmas ornaments. It's not like I'm excited christmas or anything (but thanks jesus for christmas sale) I'm just waiting so we college kids have our christmas break to actually relax our butts off. assignments are piling up and my portfolio has been neglected for quite a while. 

by the way, Jessica's letter is also one of the reason why I'm excited for christmas. I sent her mine today morning and I hope it reaches her before she go back home (which kinda sucks if it didn't because I sent here chocolates). fingers crossed.
today is my sister's birthday, the cakes and the wishes were sent virtually and it kinda made me wish she was here. OH and I wanna thank you guys for being lovely readers. My blog reached its very first 1000 views in less than 2 months time (which is rad because I expect nothing since this blog is mainly about my rants plus my last blog was so embarassing but I'm surprised you guys still read it). I also want to thank the people who are kind enough to leave comments on my comment box. to commemorate it, I'm spending my night eating ice cream and yummy korean snack on my bed while watching khalil fong's concert video (apparently still sad because taipei and hong kong is only like 2 hours away) and wishing he'll come here soon. x

-M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin