Wednesday, November 13, 2013

it's not my fault, I'm happy

| | 2 comments
Being sick more or less has its own perks, one of it includes skipping PE class which leads to more time to do laundries, sleep, watch the parent trap and getting your daily dose of vitamin for eyes (re: jacksgap's videos). After feeling better (I suspected my sickness was only caused by the unwillingness to get out of bed since it didn't last that long), I decided to go out and meet my friend for lunch. Realizing it wasn't the appropriate time to have lunch, we decided to walk around for a little bit. The weather was pretty chilly and it kinda made me miss the crispy air of summer which is ironic because I prayed so hard for winter to come earlier exactly a week ago. It's only natural to miss summer when it's winter and vice versa. Lunch break was over and I decided to pay the art studio a quick visit (which turned out to be much longer than I expected). I was supposed to review my civil law while waiting for my my friend to finish her project, but helping her with her artwork seemed more interesting so I bid my textbook goodbye. As I have said, I've always loved the studio despite the mess.
The first artwork was made by Karin (18, communication media design student, that friend I've always mentioned since my very first post) while the later was made by zoe (barely turned 19, also a communication media design student). I've met her a few times before but today was the first time we officially talked to each other (she's so sweet, she'd gave me cavities). I'm very grateful that life was being especially nice to me today. I made new friends and hey, lesson learned today : your day was probably shitty but a smile would really change everything. x

-M

2 comments:

  1. Cheers to back when we were 18!! Now I feel so old ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol i just saw your comment. we're old now </3

    ReplyDelete

Follow on Bloglovin