Tuesday, November 12, 2013

rosemary

| | 0 comments
Blame the excellent weather and sunrays for making us rosemary (19, fashion student) inappropriately sleep at 12 p.m. Visiting rosemary's house in the middle of recess resulted to good music, lots of photo-taking and an enjoyable hour of napping on her window porch. I could swear if it wasn't for my our stomaches that grumbled like hungry beasts, we wouldn't move an inch. My attachment to the window porch and its beautiful view was proven still exist seeing how dozy I was even when we're having our lunch. Tracing back our way to the campus, I realized how big Da Zhi is for there are a lot of roads, alleys, and small shops that I am not familiar with.

afternoon turned out to be unbearably cold but we still walked around the campus' A building which is decorated by art student's human-sized (and/or bigger) artwork. I went to rosemary's class afterwards to see her supposed-to-be-collected-long-time-ago assignment. I am now preparing stuff for my moral presentation and mentally crying at the same time because I think I left my heart (and my favorite phone plug) at rosemary's window porch. x

-M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin