Tuesday, December 17, 2013

princess of china

| | 0 comments













     
jpg diarrhea of juju albeit no matter how many pictures of xiao wen ju I post could describe my love for her. I've been spending so many hours practically reblogging every posts tagged xiao wen ju on tumblr and saving them into my phone (xiao wen ju + marc jacobs like whoa double the perfection). life's pretty good lately despite the packed schedule and the soon-coming final exams. my portfolio's going well (kind of) and the sometimes-cold-sometimes-hot weather makes me miss home even more. it's getting late and i'm going to indulge myself and search for more xiao wen ju pics and watch jacksgap's videos (who can resist his cute face and hot british accent) while simultaneously watch sherlock bbc (you people don't understand the pain of limited internet connection a.k.a. slow video buffer). I'll post new stuff soon, fingers crossed x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin